What you’re in search of isn’t but in our dictionary? Me habló como si nada – She talked to me as if nothing had occurred. Vamos a cocinar, como los cocineros – We’re going to prepare dinner the way cooks prepare dinner /like cooks cook. In some cases, a greater translation of that is “the way in which”, expressing the way or methodology by which one thing is completed. Como the conjunction/preposition should not be confused with the homonym como, the first-individual singular indicative form of comer that means “I eat.”
Please observe that the vocabulary objects on this record are solely available in this browser. Once you could have copied them to the vocabulary coach, they’re out there from all over the place. If you want to copy vocabulary items to the vocabulary coach, click on “Import” within the vocabulary record.
What Youre In Search Of Just Isn’t Yet In Our Dictionary? Ask The Leo Community
to considered one of your lists below, or create a new one. A noun is a word referring to an individual, animal, place, factor, feeling or idea (e.g. man, canine, home). A conjunction is a word that connects phrases, phrases, clauses, or sentences (e.g. The cat and the canine slept.). An adverb is a word that describes a verb, an adjective, or different adverbs (e.g. to run shortly, very tired).
- expand_more Eventually, Europe should study to eat to reside and cease residing to eat.
- This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there isn’t any word-for-word translation.
- An adverb is a word that describes a verb, an adjective, or other adverbs (e.g. to run shortly, very tired).
- Learn more with limitless dictionary access.
- As you see, this translation, and its feedback, were done quite some time ago, and not even Tom , native English speaker, said something about it.
- Vocabulary trainer Build your vocabulary with our free vocab coach.
This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there is no word-for-word translation. As you see, this translation, and its comments, had been carried out quite some time in the past, and never even Tom , native English speaker, mentioned anything about it. Even so, I determined to follow your recommendations. The recent one retains it simple, which naturally avoids some errors, which is a good factor. This translation was submitted fairly a while ago.